Accelerate at VERGE21
Monday October 25, 2021 EST
Are you a climate tech startup in carbon, energy, food, mobility, or water infrastructure? Apply by August 13 to pitch your innovative solution on the virtual stage at VERGE 21, October 25-28!
Accelerate at VERGE 21 is a fast-pitch competition featuring entrepreneurs with innovative technologies, products and services in carbon, energy, food, mobility, and water infrastructure. Selected finalists will pitch from the virtual stage to an online audience of over 10,000 business, government and thought leaders.
Successful applicants must be:
- A startup developing a climate tech solution in carbon, energy, food, mobility, or water infrastructure
- At the Seed-Series B stage of funding
- Incorporated and have a product or service ready for testing or deployment, and also have at least one full-time employee
- Available to pitch on VERGE 21’s virtual stage October 25-28, 2021
- July 12 - August 13: Entrepreneurs submit application, including a 1-minute pitch video.
- August 25 - September 20: Community voting on Greenbiz.com of the top semi-finalists in each category.
- Late September: Finalists announced!
- October 25-28: The pitch sessions will take place online at VERGE 21.